Do I need a permit for a Swimming Pool?
Yes. Any swimming pool that can hold twenty-four (24) inches of water or more shall be enclosed by a barrier of at least four (4) feet in height above grade. Gates shall open outward, away from the pool, and shall be self-closing and have a self-latching device. This requirement applies to In-ground, above-ground, portable, and inflatable pools.
See: Pool, Hot Tub & Spa Permit
Building Permits
Peculiar MO City Logo
City of Peculiar | 250 S. Main Street Peculiar, MO 64078  |  Phone: 816-779-5212  |  Fax: 816-779-1004
Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook