I want to add a deck/addition to my home. What permits to I need? How close can I build to my property line?
A permit is needed for all new decks and additions. Regulations vary depending on the character of the housing addition and the Zoning District in which the property is located. Please contact the City Planner at 816-779-2226 for applicable regulations.
Building Permits
Peculiar MO City Logo
City of Peculiar | 250 S. Main Street Peculiar, MO 64078  |  Phone: 816-779-5212  |  Fax: 816-779-1004
Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook